Portable Autoclave (Cooker Type) (PLT-105 E)
APPLICATIONS OF PORTABLE AUTOCLAVE PRESSURE COOKER TYPE
- “TANCO” Pressure Cooker Type Portable Autoclave is low cost device for general sterilization ideal for doctors, nursing homes, laboratories, dentists etc.
- Mainly used as general laboratory equipment where samples in small batches are required to be sterilized.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF PORTABLE AUTOCLAVE PRESSURE COOKER TYPE
- Unbeatable combination of quality, performance and value.
- Easily operate anywhere, anytime.
- Light weight & easy to carry.
- Available Electrically / Gas Heated, Single walled, (joint less body) complete with Stand in Aluminum deep drawn Seamless construction & Stainless Steel Models.
- Stylish, Light, Compact, Portable Easy to use top loading autoclaves.
- Fast 25 min. Sterilizing cycle at 1210 C.
- Hydraulically tested up to 40 psi for user safety.
- Spring loaded safety valve for pressure adjustment and a dead weight valve works as a safety device.
- Lid is fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and manual exhaust valve.
- Vacuum breaker-cum-purge valve works as a safety device.
- Lid Closing by Press & Turn System.
- Moulded neoprene rubber gasket.
- Extended life Lid Gasket and Heating Element.
- Pressure Gauge show internal chamber condition during the cycle.
APC – 1
APC – 2
APC – 3
APC – 4
Hight * Dia
275 x 225 mm
300 x 300 mm
350 x 300 mm
550 x 300 mm
Gasket (Joint less)
Single Walled (Seamless)
Exhaust of pressure
Manually through aexhaust valve
0-2.1 kgf/cm² (30 psi)
0-2.1 kgf/cm² (15 psi) at 121°C.
Up to 40 psi
Aluminum / Stainless Steel (SS-304)
220/230V AC, 50/60 Hz