Horizontal Cylindrical Steam Sterilizer (PLT-103)
APPLICATIONS OF HORIZONTAL CYLINDRICAL STEAM STERILIZER
- Robust and rigid construction.
- Triple walled Horizontal Autoclaves (for Dry Sterilization Steam Jacket & Separate Boiler) are most ideal for bulk sterilization requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms.
- Triple walled Horizontal Autoclaves is ideal tool for Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Agricultural R&D; labs etc, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and Institutions.
- Suitable for Sterilizing hospital dressings, linen, rubber, plastic goods, surgical instruments, glassware, utensils etc.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF HORIZONTAL CYLINDRICAL STEAM STERILIZER
- These Autoclaves workon the principle of downward displacement of air which is the most economical method of obtaining sterilization.
- Triple walled with steam jacket and separate boiler is made up of Heavy gauge S.S. Sheet (304 grade) argon-arc welded.
- Whole unit horizontally mounted on a sturdy, heavy M.S. duly painted or Stainless steel tubular stand.
- Lid (single piece door) made of stainless steel tightened by Radial Locking System which cannot be opened when under pressure. The self-locking device automatically disengages the thread mechanism when the sterilizer is under pressure to preclude any eventuality of accident
- Sealing of Lid by Neoprene Rubber Gasket.
- Sterilization cycle is controlled by single point multi port valve fitted at front top. Pressure gauges are fitted to read jacket & chamber pressure on the top A moisture trap is fitted in the chamber discharge line to absorb the condensate automatically to prevent moistening in the chamber.
- Chamber Insulated by Mineral/Glass Wool to minimize the heat losses and is covered by polished stainless steel sheet.
- Fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and steam release valve.
- Fitted with plug screen to prevent the discharge line from choking.
- Sterilizing Temperature up to 1340C.
- Sterilizing pressure: 1.2 to 1.5 kg/cm2 (15 psi to 22psi)
- Hydraulically Tested up to 40 psi.
- Fitted with Automatic Vacuum Breaker to break the vacuum in case of formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
- Fitted with Automatic Low Water Level Cut-off Device for Prevention of Heaters.
- Fitted with Automatic Pressure Control Switch to economizes power consumption by reducing frequent opening of the steam release valve. It cuts off the power supply to heaters when the set pressure is achieved and re-energizes the heating elements when pressure falls below the set point.
- Fitted with Dial thermometer to indicate the inner chamber temperature.
- Voltage: 440 volts, 3 phase A. C. Supply
Inner Dimensions (D x H)
400 x 600mm
400 x 1100mm
500 x 900mm
500 x 1200mm
16 x 24
16 x 44
20 x 36
20 x 48
Working Pressure Guage
Heavy mild steel sheet lined with Stainless steel
Radial locking system worked by handle
Made of Neoprene Rubber
1.2 kgf / cm (15psi)at 121°c
0-2.1 kgf / cm2 (30 psi)
From 15 to 20psi (Adjustable)
Inner Pressure Tank
Stainless Steel (SS-304)
Made of Stainless Steel
Water Level Indiactor
Fitted on the outer chamber
Upto +40 psi
+ 3 psi
Spring Loaded Type
Water Draining System
Hand Operated Valve
BY ISI Marked Immersion Heaters
Stream & Vacuum Release
440 volts, 3 phase A.C. Supply
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF HORIZONTAL CYLINDRICAL STEAM STERILIZER
Pre-set Time Operation
By Mechanical / Digital Timers Analogue 0-60 minutes
By Dial Type / Digital Temperature Indicators with LED display
Thermograph with / without digital display – Circular Type
Complete System with Double door option is also available
Micro Processor controller
With automatic Digital minute timer and alarm for cycle at the end
With 32 characters (2 x 16) LCD display for automatic purging of stale air sterilizing hold time for sterilizing period and cycle and with automatic exhaust pressure