Horizontal Autoclave (PLT-102)
APPLICATIONS OF HORIZONTAL AUTOCLAVE
- Double walled Horizontal Autoclaves are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro- organisms It is based on the principle that microbiological action of saturated steam at elevated temperature is rapid and through.
- Autoclave Horizontal is low cost options for general sterilization ideal tool for Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Agricultural R&D labs etc, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and Institutions.
- Suitable for Sterilizing hospital dressings, linen, rubber, plastic goods, surgical instruments, glasswares, utensils etc.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF HORIZONTAL AUTOCLAVE
- Double walled unit horizontally mounted on a sturdy, heavy M.S. duly painted or Stainless steel tubular stand.
- Chamber & Boiler (Steam Generator) are constructed from S.S. 304 Grade.
- Lid (single piece door) made of stainless steel tightened by Radial Locking System.
- Sealing of Lid by Neoprene Rubber Gasket
- Chamber Insulated by Mineral/Glass Wool to minimise the heat losses and is covered by polished stainless steel sheet.
- Fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and steam release valve.
- Sterilizing Temperature up to 1340C.
- Sterilizing pressure : 1.2 to 1.5 kg/cm2 (15 psi to 22psi)
- Hydraulically Tested up to 40 psi.
- These Autoclaves work on the principle of downward displacement of air which is the most economical method of obtaining sterilization
- Fitted with separate valves for injecting the steam into the main chamber.
- Fitted with Automatic Vacuum Breaker to break the vacuum in case of formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
- Fitted with Automatic Low Water Level Cut-off Device for Prevention of Heaters.
- Fitted with Automatic Pressure Control Switch to economizes power consumption by reducing frequent opening of the steam release valve. It cuts off the power supply to heaters when the set pressure is achieved and re-energizes the heating elements when pressure falls below the set point.
- Fitted with Dial thermometer to indicate the inner chamber temperature.
- Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
MODEL ACH – 1
MODEL ACH – 2
MODEL ACH – 3
MODEL ACH – 4
MODEL ACH – 5
MODEL ACH – 6
Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)
10 x 18
12 x 20
14 x 22
18 x 24
22 x 30
44 x 16
Working Pressure Gauge
Heavy mild steel sheet lined with Stainless steel
Radial locking system worked by handle
Made of Neoprene Rubber
1.2 kgf / cm (15psi)at 121°c
0-2.1 kgf / cm² (30 psi)
From 15 to 20psi (Adjustable)
Inner Pressure Tank
Stainless Steel (SS-304)
Made of Stainless Steel
Water Level Indicator
Fitted on the outer chamber
Boiler – Hydraulically Tested
Upto +40 psi
+ 3 psi
Spring Loaded Type
Water Draining System
Hand Operated Valve
BY ISI Marked Immersion Heaters
Steam & Vacuum Release
220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
- OPTIONAL FEATURES OF HORIZONTAL AUTOCLAVE
Present Pressure Operation
Automatic Switch Piezostat (Pressure Control Switch)
Automatic cut-off Device
Pre-set Time Operation
By Mechanical / Digital Timers Analogue 0-60 minutes
By Dial Type / Digital Temperature Indicators with LED display.
Thermograph with / without digital display – Circular Type
Triple wall arrangement